2 Hours of Community Service
- Link ECM-LI to Social Networking – On your social site change your profile picture to an awareness photo or message for two weeks. Also create two updates about children’s issues.
- Help with an ECM Craft Project – ECM-LI will provide you with supplies to connect 50 paper awareness hands together. This activity can be done at home.
- Stuff ECM-LI Bags with Materials – ECM-LI will provide you with materials to place into 100 awareness bags. This can be done at home.
- Put This Years Voting Date on Posters – ECM-LI will provide you with supplies to print this year’s election date on 50 posters. This can be done at home.
- Wear an ECM T- Shirt – Wear the shirt at school, camp, public or private event. Ask at least 3 people what they think about the shirts message.
- Get 5 people to Take a Voter Pledge – ECM-LI will provide you with a pledge form that asks people to vote with children in mind.
- Call People an ask them to vote for kids – Spend 2 hours asking people over the phone to vote with kids in mind.
Click on the buttons below to see other opportunities.