What's at Stake for Children?
What’s at Stake for Children?
- All children should have the chance to attend high quality early learning and care programs.
- All of our children deserve a world class education—our nation can afford to give it to them; it can’t afford not to.
- Even though we ship tons of food overseas, millions of American children don’t have enough to eat. As a matter of fact, over 15 million live in poverty. It doesn’t have to be this way.
- None of our children should be left alone after school; they should have a safe, supervised place where they can play and learn while parents work.
- None of our children should suffer from violence at home, at school or in our communities. Ever.